10. What color will the liquid be that is poured on the winning coach?
A prop that keeps the SB interesting until after the game! My pick: Blue.
9. Which song will Lady Gaga play first during the halftime show?
I’m taking the long shot here... "Poker Face" is my pick at 10 to 1 odds.
8. Will Luke Bryan be wearing a hat when he appears on screen before singing the U.S. National Anthem?
No way he wears a hat! A solid no for me.
7. Will the coin toss be Heads or Tails?
A simple, fun prop bet. As they say, tails never fails... And hasn’t for the last three years, so that is my pick.
6. What color will Lady Gaga’s hair be when she comes on stage for the halftime show?
When it comes to prop wagers, I like taking a underdog. My pick is for any other color than blonde at 5 to 2 odds.
5. Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first?
Both owners are respected among their players. My long-shot pick the team owner at 9 to 1 odds.
4. Tom Brady TD passes.
I feel that offensively, the Patriots will excel and Brady should be able to get his TD passes. My pick over 2.5!
3. Total receiving yards by Julio Jones.
I’m taking under 95.5 here. Bill Belichick coaches to shut down the other team's best weapon, and with two weeks to prepare, I see Julio struggling.
2. Longest field goal by either team.
Both teams have great kickers and we’re in a dome. Over 45.5 yards is my pick.
1. How long will it take for Luke Bryant to sing the National Anthem?
My favorite prop bet out there... Get your timers out. Luke Bryant will definitely be under the 2:09 mark... Book it!
A Super Bowl list isn’t complete without picking a winner, so here it is:
**Super Bowl Pick is New England -3**
Well there you have it people! Enjoy the show! I mean, sportsball game. I mean, SUPER BOWL!